Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][proposal] Add support for attaching native scrollbars to an element (#3397)

From: Andy Earnshaw via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 09:00:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Okay, was able to do some testing over the weekend to partially answer my own question.  Firefox, Chrome and Safari all have a max element height or width of about 33.5 million pixels, not sure what Edge's max is.  This would fit in 1 million rows at 32px per row, just, but if our default row height changes or we get a customer that goes over that 1 million, we'd be pushing it.  A bit of math to work around that might help, but this highlights the "hackiness" of this solution.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andyearnshaw
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3397#issuecomment-447769256 using your GitHub account