Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] #1960 was resolved without consensus and ignoring a number of issues (#3442)

From: Craig Kovatch via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 03:43:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@astearns The issue was closed completely ignoring what has already been stated. I struggle to understand why the burden is on me, or the several other people who expressed concerns, to re-state those concerns in additional threads.

Ignoring the voices of those who disagreed with the exactly-two authors of the current draft is hardly "incremental progress".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by craigkovatch
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3442#issuecomment-447203538 using your GitHub account