Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] #1960 was resolved without consensus and ignoring a number of issues (#3442)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 03:33:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@craigkovatch it will be much more productive if you open issues for the remaining use cases you are concerned with. From the thread you reference, I suggest opening one issue for hover colors (though you should be very specific about why the author needs to supply hover colors over having the browser determine hover colors based on the face and track colors), another for border radii, and a third for whatever dimensions you think are needed that are not covered by the current width discussion in #2966.

Please understand that it is likely and entirely appropriate that we may defer some of these issues to a later draft. Incremental progress and patience are often required for standardization.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3442#issuecomment-447202140 using your GitHub account