Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Prevent line breaking after explicit hyphens (#3434)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 16:31:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Does this affect CSS Text Module Level 3 or Level 4, or neither?

Level 4 will eventually include everything that's in 3, but for now it focuses on additions. If we solve this by clarifying that this is already the expected behavior, this is a level 3 thing. If we solve it by adding a new control, it is a level 4. I'll start by tagging as level 3, under the assumption that what we want is a clarification.

> Will it impact the Last Call?

We'll deal with all issues, including this one, before going to CR.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3434#issuecomment-446651962 using your GitHub account