Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] line-break, word-break: language unclear, and a new testcase. (#2559)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 02:54:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I've tried to clarify the specific interactions. Not sure exactly how to explain the interactions at a high level other than what's there, but I'll give it a try later.

OK, did a bunch of editorial work to try to clean up overview sections and interactions. :) I think this should be fixed now, let me know if you have further suggestions.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2559#issuecomment-446442964 using your GitHub account