Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow] Selective overflow: hidden (#3417)

From: Radoslav Sharapanov via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:59:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Cropped tooltip: https://radogado.github.io/natuive/demos/postbank/#credit (red circle with question mark)
Focus outline: no example, but anytime a focused element is at the edge of a container with overflow: hidden, the default focus outline is cropped. I had to move the outline inside the element, but that's not ideal.
I think at least the outline should always be visible, it makes no sense to be cropped by overflow: hidden.
Thanks!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by radogado
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3417#issuecomment-446211580 using your GitHub account