Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-3] Mention ASCII case-insensitivity, not only case-insensitivity. (#2726)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 03:13:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> tests [...] passes in all browsers.
Great.

> So this is a bit of a no-brainer IMO, but sure, should be fine to have a resolution for this if you want :)

Sure, I have no disagreement about the technical issue. But there are checks along the way to publishing things on TR, and I think leaving a clear trail of how we got there helps reduce friction.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2726#issuecomment-446057230 using your GitHub account