Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries-3] Mention ASCII case-insensitivity, not only case-insensitivity. (#2726)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 02:03:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@svgeesus Should we make a test for that, and the update the MQ3 REC? Erratum are hard to read and easy to miss. I think the answer's yes, and if the process turns out to have too much friction to make this convenient, the process should be fixed and that gives me something to do on the AB.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/2726#issuecomment-446044957 using your GitHub account