[csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Clarify the condition of focusable element (#3395)

From: Jihye Hong via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 07:19:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
jihyerish has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-nav-1] Clarify the condition of focusable element ==
Currently, the spec defines the focusable elements [depending on the HTML Spec](https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/interaction.html#data-model).

But there are some missing parts for considering what is focusable.
For example, the element specified with "`visibility: hidden`", is it a focusable or not?
This matters when we get the result of `focusableAreas({ mode: "all" })`, the result will include
the elements with `visibility: hidden` or `display: none`.

There is more detailed description about the **Focusable Element**.
: https://allyjs.io/data-tables/focusable.html#css-property-visibility

We need to refer it and make it clear about the condition of focusable in the spatial navigation.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3395 using your GitHub account