Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Revise selecting best candidate policy (#3386)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:53:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/94#issuecomment-425345322
Originally created by @hugoholgersson on *Fri, 28 Sep 2018 07:18:36 GMT*

---
> For example, in above scenario, left(apricot? color) and right(yellow color) can be candidate when we hit down key. It looks like such elements are not placed in direction. Of course, it depends on the person. What do you think?

Yes, they _can_, which is good. All **visible** focusables in the direction, down, should be considered candidates. The green focusable will anyway win because it's closer to activeElement.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3386#issuecomment-443619267 using your GitHub account