Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] How author know spatnav will work by default in specific user agent? (#3385)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:53:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/41#issuecomment-377099335
Originally created by @anawhj on *Thu, 29 Mar 2018 02:21:24 GMT*

---
Basically, we can use `preventDefault()` in a keydown event handler when author want to cancel the default spatnav, but I think @junhoseo's proposed API could be used for several purposes. The media query approach seems interesting to me.

Does the media query means there is a `navigation` CSS property that I can also use to set the spatnav mode? Otherwise, dose it mean to be used only in the media query scope?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3385#issuecomment-443619113 using your GitHub account