Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] How author know spatnav will work by default in specific user agent? (#3385)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:53:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/41#issuecomment-377118403
Originally created by @anawhj on *Thu, 29 Mar 2018 04:33:06 GMT*

---

Do you mean `navigation` is used as a media feature only in Media queries? I'm not yet sure how we can use the `navigation` as the media feature. What situations `@media (navigation: sequential)` condition is false in?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3385#issuecomment-443619107 using your GitHub account