Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Consider candidates revealed after one scroll step? (#3383)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:51:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/56#issuecomment-399013749
Originally created by @frivoal on *Thu, 21 Jun 2018 08:06:50 GMT*

---
If the focusable element entirely fits within the area that would be revealed by the scrool, then this makes sense to me.

I am less sure when only part of it would be visible, because focusing it would in turn cause a bigger scroll, possibly in some rare cases causing the scroll to be so large that some content that is between the previous focused element and the new one is skipped and unreachable.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3383#issuecomment-443618591 using your GitHub account