Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Consider candidates revealed after one scroll step? (#3383)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:51:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/56#issuecomment-419437468
Originally created by @hugoholgersson on *Fri, 07 Sep 2018 13:22:32 GMT*

---
> But if the first step immediately focused that big button and brought it into view, then part of the text would be skipped, and never readable to the user.

I agree. That's a problem of seqnav...

With spatnav however, can that happen given we do scrolling in line-height:ish big steps?

If it actually can happen... let's make the focus of [scroll + focus] a "non-scrolling focus"?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3383#issuecomment-443618589 using your GitHub account