[csswg-drafts] Focus delegation (#3375)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2018 07:42:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Focus delegation ==
---

Migrated from https://github.com/WICG/spatial-navigation/issues/40
Originally created by @frivoal on *Fri, 23 Mar 2018 06:51:28 GMT*

---
Definition: focus delegation is the behavior illustrated in this [example](https://wicg.github.io/spatial-navigation/#delegation).

As the example shows, focus delegation can be achieved using JS. We could also have level a property to turn that on automatically in a later level of the spec.

So if we want focus delegation as an option, the spec is fine as is.

However, if we would like focus delegation to be the default one that users get when authors have neither styled nor scripted the document, then it needs to be included in the processing model.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3375 using your GitHub account