[csswg-drafts] [css-syntax] Adding an at-rule to a list of rules comes with an unexpected caveat

From: Perelandric via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 14:43:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Perelandric has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-syntax]  Adding an at-rule to a list of rules comes with an unexpected caveat ==
[5.4.1. Consume a list of rules](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-syntax/#consume-list-of-rules)

The instruction to consume an *at-rule* currently states:

The caveat *"if anything is returned"* is unexpected since [5.4.2. Consume an at-rule](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-syntax/#consume-an-at-rule) always returns an *at-rule*, and never gives instruction to *"return nothing"*, even upon a *parse error*. Since this caveat does not appear elsewhere, I suspect it was included accidentally.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1839 using your GitHub account