Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox][css-grid] Intrinsic sizing with ∑flex < 1 is broken

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 23:03:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I've reverted to the previous text; on review, it does seem to do what we now want to do. Confirmation of that would be appreciated!

I carried over the modification to the opening paragraph, and added an explanatory note to the end of the section.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1735#issuecomment-332679930 using your GitHub account