Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Radians considered useless without π

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 17:58:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I wouldn't want `pi` as a unit - while it means you get the clever `2pi`, etc wording, it makes it *less* obvious how you get a plain pi on its own (`1pi`). I'd just make it a keyword usable within math expressions.

(While keywords-in-calc() *in general* is a difficult topic we haven't solved yet, adding specific keywords is totally fine.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/309#issuecomment-331518188 using your GitHub account