Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-variables] User Agent properties and variables

From: Dean Jackson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 01:16:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> This has obvious parallels to the Round Display stuff; we should make sure these work in compatible ways. But like @FremyCompany said, this is a different issue and the specifics should be discussed in a different thread.

Yep, agreed. As mentioned, we use the `viewport-fit` meta tag from round displays. One can imagine a display with rounded corners as just a version of a rounded display (or visa versa)… ignoring the notch.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by grorg
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1693#issuecomment-329340798 using your GitHub account