Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Add a property controlling the navigation order

From: Scott Jehl via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:56:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So glad to see this thread and the nice ideas proposed.
We've learned to avoid styling elements out of their source order because of the confusion that regularly crops up in usability testing, particularly for low vision and keyboard users. Of course, that decision really inhibits what we can do with the visual layout. Hoping to see this addressed soon by CSS, browsers or both.  👍

--
GitHub Notification of comment by scottjehl
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1764#issuecomment-329175807 using your GitHub account