Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Reconsider the meaning of 1fr

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:20:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I could be convinced otherwise, but my preference here would be to fix this like we did for tables, by changing the minimum height of direct chidren of a grid cell that have an height dependent of their parent (height: auto/%) and scrollable overflow (auto/scroll) to be 0 instead of min-content.

Changing how fr behave looks to be a way bigger change I am not convinced would not cause more problems than it would solve.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1777#issuecomment-329021202 using your GitHub account