Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] @font-face unicode-range and first available font

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:37:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> RESOLVED: Change spec text to read first available font that would match the U+0020 (space) character

The spec being Fonts 4, or Fonts 3 as well? The same text is in Fonts 3, section 5.2. Matching font styles.

As Fonts 3 is in CR we need a test for every spec change. I volunteer to write the test for this, and to send the PR to WPT.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1765#issuecomment-328943449 using your GitHub account