Re: [csswg-drafts] [css21][css-inline] height of the content area of inline level boxes

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:19:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This is for when `line-height: normal`, correct? I can't read well from the spec, but hope we're in sync.

> (2) the maximum ascenders and descenders, of all the fonts in the element

Blink actually use "ascenders and descenders and leading" of all fonts. I believe Ahem has 0 for the leading metrics, so you won't see the differences in tests using Ahem.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1804#issuecomment-328904954 using your GitHub account