Re: [csswg-drafts] [css21][css-inline] Meta bug for line height

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:27:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@astearns @atanassov How do you want to manage/chair this? I am reasonably confident in my conclusions, but this should get meaningful review from others before we amend 2.1. I can write Pull Requests for spec changes and for tests to go with it, and these should get close scrutiny, but presumably we want (at least) some high level discussions prior to that.

I can try to present this during a teleconf, and see if we can get a resolution. If we don't, I'll whiteboard this at TPAC. If we do, I write the PRs, ask for review, and we revisit during TPAC, hopefully to resolve to merge them.

Pinging a few people who should probably review this sooner or later: @atanassov @FremyCompany @fantasai @dbaron @smfr @tabatkins @litherum

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1796#issuecomment-328713658 using your GitHub account