Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] @font-face unicode-range and first available font

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 23:26:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think Gecko's behavior here is that, the first available font which has `unicode-range` covers whitespace is used. That says, in the test case provided above, we should match behavior of Blink and WebKit, but if a local font (not defined by @font-face rule) is checked, it will be used unconditionally (because it doesn't have `unicode-range` specified). I'm not sure whether this could be a problem, or does it match other browsers' behavior.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1765#issuecomment-328379819 using your GitHub account