Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Two different colours for a "double" style outline

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:36:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks @LeaVerou. I totally realize that you're doing this on the side. Don't worry about delays, and thanks for doing it at all. I think this is a really cool feature, so the sooner we spec and implement it, the better, but there's absolutely no deadline (at least not from me). Before TPAC would be great.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1172#issuecomment-337928062 using your GitHub account