[csswg-drafts] [snapshot] Copy document conventions (and conformance?) from 2.1

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 18:23:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
tabatkins has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [snapshot] Copy document conventions (and conformance?) from 2.1 ==
The most recent definition of how to actually read the propdef blocks is still in 2.1. There's no other more appropriate CSS module for this, as it's meta knowledge, not any particular feature.  The snapshot seems like the best place to have it live.  (I can then redirect the newly-added propdef `th` links to those sections.)

Relatedly, we copy the conformance boilerplate in every single module. Much of it used to be in snapshot, but was moved out when the snapshot was made non-normative.  Can we do something about that?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1867 using your GitHub account