Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-3] auto cursor should behaves as default cursor except for text?

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:48:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Another interesting case I found while investigating the WantArrowCursor flag is that we do not show a text-beam cursor on already-selected text but the default arrow instead (presumably to indicate the user can right-click to open the context menu). I would rather have this behavior stay per-spec.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1598#issuecomment-336005176 using your GitHub account