Re: [csswg-drafts] "Mirror of CSS WG Editor Draft repository" is confusing

From: Peter Linss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 14:48:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If someone does a local hg<->git conversion at the moment the outputs won't match, but that's only because as the hg-git sync tool has versioned over the years the output has been altered, so changeset hashes wont match unless the same versions are used for the same changesets. But we don't support that workflow (and there shouldn't be an end-user need, they can simply clone the other repo).

I'm happy to take a PR for the README :-) Otherwise I may take a crack at some improved wording when I get the chance.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by plinss
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1844#issuecomment-333866078 using your GitHub account