[csswg-drafts] [css-animations] Clarify if synthesized 0% / 100% keyframes use the underlying animated style or the un-animated style

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 01:12:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
birtles has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

I believe Chrome and Firefox use the underlying animated style while other UAs use the un-animated style. The [spec](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-animations/#keyframes) suggests we should use the un-animated style but it's not when/if that value should be snapshotted and this seems like less useful behavior than using the underlying animated style:

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1841 using your GitHub account