Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] currentColor when fragments have differents colors

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:42:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Most browsers still follow the original draft of CSS Colors 3, and convert currentColor to a specific color value before inheritance.

Color 3 has an erratum about that, there is [a test](https://test.csswg.org/harness/test/css-color-3_dev/single/t44-currentcolor-inherited-c/) which has [two passing implementations](https://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-color-3_dev/grouped/t44-currentcolor-inherited-c/), Blink and Gecko.

Today we requested CR for CSS Color 3, rolling in those errata, with a view to it becoming an Edited Recommendation. I expect WebKit and Edge to align with the correct behaviour soon.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1510#issuecomment-346502127 using your GitHub account