Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] The definition of grid span

From: SelenIT via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 13:03:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Or is it two in terms of row, and three in terms of column? (I mean, a grid item has two grid spans.)

I believe, that's the correct understanding. The grid item has two grid spans, one for each axis. In the given example, it spans 3 grid tracks along the inline axis and 2 grid tracks along the block axis.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SelenIT
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1994#issuecomment-345238377 using your GitHub account