Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Should we also add scrollbar width control?

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:28:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Not sure. `width` can be (and usually is in CSS) paired with `height`, so I see your point, but it can also be paired with `length`. Given that scrollbars are long-and-thin things, I doubt anybody would be confused about what we're talking about when using the word `width` about a horizontal scroll bar.

As a non native english speaker, I'd rather keep `width` than `thickness`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1958#issuecomment-344446127 using your GitHub account