Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-list-3] List-item outside markers

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:52:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@kojiishi I think the reason is that you are doing a vertical re-positioning too. Right now we are only doing an horizontal repositioning at the end of the line creation, which requires us to insert in the right line, not the begining of the li.

It is probably possible to design with a simpler insertion code if you use a more complex repositioning.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1934#issuecomment-343647742 using your GitHub account