Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Should we also add scrollbar width control?

From: Dustan Kasten via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 15:59:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We also rely on scrollbar width modification at Webflow for our Designer. IIRC there may be a nuance with scrollbar width and container width or `getBoundingClientRect()` results or some other JS interop, but I’d need to spend time spelunking to have anything concrete to say there.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iamdustan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1958#issuecomment-343511848 using your GitHub account