[csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Should reference to breaking values be removed from the introduction?

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 09:35:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
rachelandrew has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-multicol] Should reference to breaking values be removed from the introduction? ==
Since the CR of 2011 the break properties as defined for multi-column layout have been moved to the css-break specification.

In the [introduction](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-multicol/#introduction) to the multicol specification, in the section describing new properties and values is Example 7, referring to the new values of `column` and `avoid-column`. As these are now defined in the fragmentation module and not here, I'm suggesting we remove this from the introduction here or change the reference to point to css-break, mentioning that fragmentation information is detailed there.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1966 using your GitHub account