Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-list-3] List-item outside markers

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 04:59:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@FremyCompany thank you for sharing the presentation, this looks great.

Could you share a bit more about why we need the stack to determine the insertion point? The LayoutNG implementation is still in early stage, didn't run full tests yet, but I'm inserting at the beginning of the `li` as an inline block, and I'm hoping applying absolute or relative positioning can solve issues I'm aware of. Your presentation suggests that's not the case, and I'm interested in learning more on that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1934#issuecomment-343047748 using your GitHub account