Re: [csswg-drafts] [snapshot] Copy document conventions (and conformance?) from 2.1

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 02:02:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `...`.

&lt;fantasai> Topic: ...<br>
&lt;fantasai> TabAtkins: Definition of what a propdef block means is in 2.1<br>
&lt;fantasai> TabAtkins: I would like to move it to someplace better<br>
&lt;fantasai> TabAtkins: snapshot's probably the best place for that<br>
&lt;Rossen> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1867<br>
&lt;fantasai> TabAtkins: Problem is defintion of propdef tblesis probably normative<br>
&lt;fantasai> TabAtkins: snapshot was decided to be non-normative awhile back<br>
&lt;fantasai> TabAtkins: which as other consequences such as the ton of conformance boilerplate that we have to put in every one of our specs<br>
&lt;fantasai> Chris: We could hip that spec to other spec liek Value sand Units<br>
&lt;fantasai> Chris: Or we can make it non-normative<br>
&lt;fantasai> chris: so let's do that<br>
&lt;fantasai> Florian: Youc an do that in a Note?<br>
&lt;fantasai> Chris: reading prodpef tables isn't really a conformance thing<br>
&lt;fantasai> fantasai: but the other bits of boilerplate are<br>
&lt;fantasai> Chris: Then, we'll publish the snapshot as a WD, and the a year later when the new snapshot is a WD, turn it into a note<br>
&lt;fantasai> flackr: You'l deal with that?<br>
&lt;fantasai> Chris: yeah<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1867#issuecomment-342685815 using your GitHub account