Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars][css-scrollbars-1] Should we also add scrollbar width control?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 01:52:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As I've noted in the f2f, I'm concerned about having exact width control can yield to undesired rendering in different platforms. Windows and macOS and Ubuntu all seem to all have different width for scrollbar.

I guess if we want width modification, we should do either max width or some ratio to the default size.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1958#issuecomment-342684124 using your GitHub account