Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Ability to target items in nth-row of autofilled, implicit grid

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 18:32:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The trouble with this is that selectors can be used to set the placement properties (`grid-area`), which can change which row the item is in. :) For tables we work off of the markup only: the selector works even if you style the table as a list.

The use case makes a lot of sense, but I don't see how to make it work...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1943#issuecomment-342578007 using your GitHub account