Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] z-order of column rule and column scrolling

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:10:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
An example so we can see how this currently behaves, use Firefox to see the overflowing item painted over the rule (existing clipping interop issue means you can't see that in other browsers) https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=269061#c19

https://codepen.io/rachelandrew/pen/OOXYZY?editors=1100

I think this is just a straightforward edit, as it seems to be what browsers are doing anyway.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1739#issuecomment-342271048 using your GitHub account