Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-line-grid] baseline alignment for CJK additions: ideographic embox top and bottom

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 08:42:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we should add emtop/embottom to the dominant-baseline property. There are good demands for it. We first need to define what emtop/embottom are, though.

With that, I haven't thought well enough yet whether we need to add them to line grid too or line grid can utilize the dominant-baseline. I guess we'll know better after discussing on dbaron's new proposal.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1926#issuecomment-342081003 using your GitHub account