Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-line-grid] baseline alignment for CJK additions: ideographic embox top and bottom

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 02:29:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The way I read it, line-grid isn't hardcoded to the roman baseline, but to which ever baseline is the dominant one, which you should be able to change using https://drafts.csswg.org/css-inline/#dominant-baseline-property

Do you think using the `dominant-baseline` property in combination of the line grid still falls short of what we need, or would that cover it?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1926#issuecomment-341299774 using your GitHub account