Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] [css-display] [css-values] Clarify behavior of window.getComputedStyle on detached subtrees, and the definition of "the root element".

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 23:21:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `Clarify behavior of window.getComputedStyle on detached subtrees, and the definition of "the root element"'`.

&lt;dael> Topic: Clarify behavior of window.getComputedStyle on detached subtrees, and the definition of "the root element"'<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1548<br>
&lt;dael> fremy: I just took a look at the rest of the agenda and I don't think we can resolve on anything except maybe 5. They're not editoral. It would be weird to resolve without someone from chrome team.<br>
&lt;dael> dbaron: One comment on this issue. The issue so far is a cono between multiple Gecko people. It would be nice for another impl to look.<br>
&lt;dael> fremy: Point taken. I will.<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Let's get a few more browsers commenting before we take this on again.<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1548#issuecomment-341272350 using your GitHub account