[csswg-drafts] [css-align] Values section shouldn't point wholesale to CSS Level 2

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 23:05:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dbaron has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-align] Values section shouldn't point wholesale to CSS Level 2 ==
The [Values section](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-align/#values) of css-align currently says:

> This specification follows the CSS property definition conventions from [CSS2]. Value types not defined in this specification are defined in CSS Level 2 Revision 1 [CSS2].

I think the section this points to has become sufficiently out-of-date by this point that it's probably best to point mostly to the relevant level 3 modules rather than level 2.  Most drafts don't have a section like this one, and I don't think such a section would be needed if bikeshed implemented https://github.com/tabatkins/bikeshed/issues/617

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1397 using your GitHub account