Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Add easing functions to color stops

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 23:41:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Note that Web Animations lets you apply a single timing function crossing all the stops (keyframes) as well as timing functions between stops (keyframes). It's a very commonly requested feature so I suspect we'll end up adding some sort of "overall" timing function to CSS Animations Level 2 as well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1332#issuecomment-301944977 using your GitHub account