Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align] Rename `auto` to `legacy` for `justify-items`

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 02:41:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
FYI, the "Computed value" description also needs to be updated, it currently says:
> specified value, except for `auto` (see prose)

https://drafts.csswg.org/css-align/#justify-items-property

BTW, have you considered restricting the order of the `legacy` keyword? It seems a bit odd now that ` <overflow-position>? <self-position>` has an order that `legacy` does not. (I don't mind, I just want to make sure you intentionally want to continue allowing both `legacy left` and `left legacy` etc).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1318#issuecomment-301659397 using your GitHub account