Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] Block containers can also establish an inline formatting context

From: Loirooriol via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 23:09:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, much better :) Maybe I would mention `display` itself in the examples of properties which can make a block container establish a BFC, now that we have `flow-root`. And I would move the note into the definition of block box, and say that, in a similar way, not all block-level boxes are block container boxes.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1185#issuecomment-301630234 using your GitHub account