Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] font-feature-settings property should be reset by font shorthand

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 18:46:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, Fonts 3 uses the old pre-bikeshed processor (I think only this spec and CSS 2.2 or whatever wer are calling it this week still use the old preprocessor).
Fonts 4 uses bikeshed, and seems to have both descriptors and properties, in many cases with the same names.
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-fonts-4/#property-index
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-fonts-4/#font-face-descriptor-table

I agree that font-feature-settings should be reset by the font shorthand.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1349#issuecomment-301267140 using your GitHub account