Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Add easing functions to color stops

From: Andreas Larsen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 21:37:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins I will try to do a proper stress test of the hint approach to see what it can render but I'm not too confident in what it will yield as the critical part of easing a gradient is having something with a terminal and/or final "velocity" of 0 which doesn't seem doable with hints. But I'll give it a go and also update the plugin with the proposed syntax here to see an approximation of what you could do if this syntax was supported

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsenwork
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1332#issuecomment-300619974 using your GitHub account